AEB/CILT Annual Compliance Conference
October 8th 2015, Mallory Court Hotel, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Titled ‘Shaping up for the future: Export control challenges now and beyond’ the event brings together supply chain managers and global trade experts from different industry sectors, government bodies as well as specialised consultancy services.
Participants will find out about the latest changes, trends, and developments in the world of export control compliance, including:
● Regulatory export control and customs (updates from official government bodies)
● Legal aspects and non-compliance consequences (updates from specialised consultants)
● Industry case studies aimed at identifying and mastering compliance programmes
● Expert panel discussion with different compliance perspectives and audience engagement
Taking place for the 6th consecutive year, this annual compliance conference has become an essential industry event in the UK. It will keep you up-to-date on the latest changes, trends, and developments in the world of export control compliance.
The following speakers have been confirmed:
• Richard Tauwhare, Senior Director, Dechert LLP
• Jeannette Rosenberg, Head Special Casework Licensing Unit, UK Export Control Organisation
• Glen Hawkins, Manager Export Control & Regulatory Affairs, Elekta Oncology Systems
• John Buckler, Head of Sales, Martin Baker Aircraft Company
• Arjen Odems, Director, EMEIA Tax - Global Trade, Ernst & Young
• Sarah Adams-Greener, HMR Customs
• Hannah Beckett, Sales Manager, AEB (International) Ltd
The conference is free to attend. Coffee breaks and a complimentary lunch will be provided.
To register online visit: www.aeb.com/uk/events/compliance-conference-registration.php. Bookings can also be made via the CILT(UK) membership services by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning CILT(UK) event code COR0319.